News Announced Today in One Place For All the Bandai Namco
As part of the Jump Festa event in Tokyo this week, Bandai Namco made a number of announcements about franchises like Mobile Suit Gundam, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure, and God Eater, among others.
Here’s a roundup of all the big Bandai Namco news from the show:
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven is coming to the US. The 3D brawler, featuring characters from the anime and manga series, will launch in 2016 for PS4.
- Tales of Berseria is coming to the Americas on PS4 and Steam. No release date was announced.
- One Piece: Burning Blood, already confirmed for PS4, PS Vita, and Xbox One, is coming to PC through Steam in 2016. Bandai Namco has also announced a Marineford Edition (only 5,000 units) of the game that comes with two figures (Whitebeard and his grave) and an artbook. Also revealed today were the preorder bonuses for Burning Blood on PS4 and Xbox One, which include DLC like Gear 4th Luffy and other items to be announced later.
- Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme VS-Force is coming exclusively to PS Vita in 2016.
- God Eater Resurrection and God Eater 2 Rage Burst are launching summer 2016 for PS4, PS Vita, and PC.
Bandai Namco wasn’t the only publisher to make announcements and show new content at the event. Square Enix also published a new trailer that covers both Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and Kingdom Hearts III.