Fallout 4 Takes NO.1 Spot On UK Charts


Fallout 4 has taken the top spot on the UK charts for the week ending November 15. Bethesda’s latest entry in the series achieved “the best ever launch week for the series” and also became “the third biggest launch of 2015 so far.”

Sales monitor Chart-Track notes that Fallout 4 bettered Fallout: New Vegas’ debut week sales by 213 percent. The open-world role-playing game was followed on the chart at No.2 by Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, ahead of FIFA 16, which finished at No.3.

Xbox One and Xbox 360 exclusive Rise of the Tomb Raider Debuts at No.4. 85 percent of sales of the Tomb Raider sequel were on Xbox One, with the remaining 15 percent on Xbox 360.

Rounding off the top five are Minecraft: Story Mode and Need for Speed at No.4 and No.5 respectively. The other new entry in this week’s chart is Football Manager 2016, which spends its first week at No.7.

enhanced-2259-1447443922-10

The full top ten follows below. This chart does not include digital sales data, and thus should not be considered fully representative of all UK game sales.

  1. Fallout 4
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
  3. FIFA 16
  4. Rise of the Tomb Raider
  5. Minecraft: Story Mode
  6. Need for Speed
  7. Football Manager 2016
  8. Lego Dimensions
  9. Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate
  10. Halo 5: Guardians

#Fallout 4 Takes NO.1 Spot On UK Charts 

Advertisements