Battlefield Hardline Robbery DLC Release date announced
Electronic Arts has announced that the game’s Robbery DLC will launch on September 16. That’s the date it will be available for Battlefield Premium members. It launches for everyone else later. The expansion introduces four new maps, a new 5v5 mode called Squad Heist (inspired by Battlefield 4’s Squad Rush), additional weapons, and more.
A quick rundown of what’s included with Hardline’s Robbery expansion is below, courtesy of EA.
- Four maps: The Docks, Break Pointe, Museum, and Precinct 7
- New 5v5 game mode: Squad Heist
- 4 new weapons
- 2 new gadgets
- 2 new factional vehicles and new vehicle upgrades
- New camos and vehicle paints
- The Legendary Super Feature
Robbery follows the Criminal Activity expansion, which launched in June. Two additional add-ons will follow: Getaway (fall 2015) and Betrayal (early 2016). You can get them all through the $50 Hardline DLC pass.